Join Multigrind And Become The Best
- Hits: 92
Multigrind is based in Rickmansworth, Watford and is a supplier of very high quality components to aerospace, medical and motorsport industries.
Salary:Top rates of pay.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm, Friday 7:30am to 1:00 pm
Job Type: Permanent.
Job status: Full Time.
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
Benefits: Private medical care available.
Purpose of the position
Due to our recent expansion we are seeking a local, keen and enthusiastic person to join our busy team. This role would be most suited to an individual who has a keen interest in engineering and are eager to learn in a workshop environment all aspects of CNC and Manual Turning and Grinding.
No experience required but a mathematical mind and enthusiastic approach to engineering would be very beneficial.
Responsibilities & Duties
To assist in the smooth running of the Turning and grinding departments. Duties and training to include:
- Learn all aspects of turning, milling and grinding.
- Learn how to set up and prepare machines ready for use.
- Receive hands-on experience in operating a variety of machines.
- You will gain experience and knowledge of grinding parts to tight tolerances and using various types of measuring equipment including laser measurement.
- Learn how to use precision measuring equipment, how to check parts, tolerances and dimensions against technical drawings.
- Keep work areas tidy and maintain paperwork / traceability at all times in relation to our ISO policy.
- Pack parts in protective packaging to ensure no damage occurs in transit.
Academic & trades qualifications
Work experience & skills
- Computer / IT Skills.
- Any engineering experience.
- Previous experience of working in a similar manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for general engineering.
- Good communicator
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and related paperwork.
- Fast learner.
- Team player.